Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been meaning to clean out some fishing gear for a while now but just haven't been up to the task. Anyways, I have a few items up for sale.

1 - Jarvis Walker Tough Tip Series 12' Spinning Surf Rod = $40
TTSS-1202MH 12' 2-piece 15-40# line ¾-4 ounce MH/Mod

2 - Pinnacle Coastal Power Tips 12' (2-piece) Spinning Surf Rod = $40 each
Very similar to the Shakespeare Ulgy Sticks.

1 - Okuma Avenger AV-65 Spinning Reel = $35
It comes already spooled with hi-vis green 15# Trilene Big Game and the spare spool is grey 15# Andes. The 15# has been used 3 times and 15# is new.

JW & Pinnacles pictured here. JW on the left & Pinnacles in the middle & right.

I purchased the rods half way through the last season and the reel towards the end of the season. All are in excellent condition and the rods have a custom highly visible white vinyl wrapped tip. And for anyone who's interested, I have 3 smaller 2-piece rods good for pier fishing. They range from 5'-7' and I'll let them go for $5 each . If I find more stuff I'll post them.

All items listed are priced without shipping. I will try to ship them using the most cost efficient method. Please contact me with any other questions. Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a 15' 2 piece ugly stick I am selling. It's only been use for one season, mainly because It won't fit in my car, man I need a truck. Anyway I'm selling this rod for $50.00. It's in great condition especially if you own a truck. If interested post a reply here and I will surely contact you. Fishing season isn't far away hopefully the fish aren't either.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fishinrookie said:
I have a 15' 2 piece ugly stick I am selling. It's only been use for one season, mainly because It won't fit in my car, man I need a truck. Anyway I'm selling this rod for $50.00. It's in great condition especially if you own a truck. If interested post a reply here and I will surely contact you. Fishing season isn't far away hopefully the fish aren't either.
This is interesting. You could of just started your own for sale thread :rolleyes: But I don't mind the bump.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts