Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just collecting dust, dont use em much at all, all are in good shape! Might take a few days for me to ship em, because I dont have but one tube right now, but anywho....

1. Tica 12' Conventional heaver 4-10oz. Used once last summer, and made one cast during the F&F Tourney. The butt cap has been ground down to go in my rack, other than that, its in excellent shape. $80+shipping

2. Older Model Pinnacle Absolute 11'6" conventional Heaver, will throw 6-10oz+bait. Had the shrink tube cut off, and cork tape put on about 3 years ago. Rod has a few minor nicks, all guides are in excellent shape, but cap shows some wear from going in and out of the rack and sand spikes; overall very good shape. $80+shipping.

3. Daiwa Sealine X 10' 3-6oz(throws 4 wonderfully). Dont use it, dont need it, rod is in good shape, some scratches and nicks on the butt end and foam grips. Has a brand new tip section(broke the originial about 3 years ago and replaced it). $45+shipping

Also still have the Abu 7000C I posted the other day, like new for $110+shipping.

Makin room for another drum stick(like I need one lol). Email me if interested. I can deliver em when Im in Hatteras if that can be arranged as well, lookin to make another trip in May sometime.

Adam
P.S. TB and Fish Hunter, keep comments about Ho's to a minimum please :0)

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Better hurry! Its conventional by the way, forgot to post that in the original.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PlankCaster check yer PM's!!!!

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pinnacle was a 2pc. both are sold. sorry guys!

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Plankcaster, check yer PM's as well!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts