Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've dropped the prices on some of the stuff listed below and added some more stuff... I'm hoping this will be the final clearance... Most of the prices are bottom line but would consider offers or trades for daiwa 20 or 30 shv or sh or grandwave or 5500 c3ct mag abu, calcutta 400S.... please email or pm with questions.... All prices include shipping in the US.

Penn 525 knobby mag - ceramic bearings and excellent used condition - $145

Penn 535 GS reel - used on one trip, excellent condition but no box - $75

Abu 6500 CS rocket - this is the gunmetal one with the levelwind. excellent condition $105

G. Loomis Custom spinning rod - blank is SA (salmon/steelhead).. it's rated 1-4 but is best for casting 1/2 - 1 1/2.. NO way it's for casting more than 2.... rod is wrapped in cobalt blue, and pearl metallic with red trim bands.. split cork grips (real turned cork, not cork tape)... rod is in excellent condition..... fuji hardloy guides... $140

Rainshadow Custom Conventional - The blank is a fast action 10.5 footer ( i believe the model number is 1266 but not sure). It's wrapped in an awesome metallic purple, metallic orange and silver... split foam grips. Fuji trigger reelseat and chrome footed hardloys... cast 2-4 a mile and would handle 5 pretty well... light as a feather.... excellent condition... only used on a few trips
$190

11' Team Daiwa Spinning Rod - this is the older (and very sought after) black and white blank. Has more age than use... It's in great condition. again, rarely used. rated 4-7 but i think 3-6 is more like it. ($70)

Mitchell ALU 398 spinning reel - loaded with 50# power pro. line is used but reel has never been casted... I just don't use spinning stuff at all...This reel is very similar in design to the nautil but does not have the waterproof drag.. they were about 115 when new. $70

Breakaway 1145 custom - alconite guides (high frame) - wrapped in a very clean black and silver with butt wrap. cork tape grip.. works well with spinning or conventional... stripper is only a 25 but i've hit 140 yards with a nautil 6500 and 30# power pro with 3 oz... used once at the beach.. practiced with it over grass.. like new condition ($210)

Again , please email or pm with questions or interest.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts