Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to see some photos of some of your Rod holders and cooler racks that you have on your vehicles. Store bought or home made. Looking for some ideas. Thanks.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I know there is an old thread with some amazing pics ...I've slobered on it on midnights flipping threw past pages ...if you can't find it maybe someone will post a link. I'll try and find it later if nobody beats me to it first.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I made a six rod rack that fits up inside my F150's truck cap (camper top) for my two piece rods with reels. Lightweight but sturdy it rests on and is anchored to the truck bed rails. Did it so that the rods and reels would not have to risk damage when stacking with other stuff we take on our pier fishing trips like coolers, cart, etc. Loss of storage area in the truck bed is minimal since it is near the ceiling of the top. Could put up a pic if that interests you.

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
I made a six rod rack that fits up inside my F150's truck cap (camper top) for my two piece rods with reels. Lightweight but sturdy it rests on and is anchored to the truck bed rails. Did it so that the rods and reels would not have to risk damage when stacking with other stuff we take on our pier fishing trips like coolers, cart, etc. Loss of storage area in the truck bed is minimal since it is near the ceiling of the top. Could put up a pic if that interests you.
Made mine using Hat's advice - fits inside of my Silverado camper top. Holds 12 rods up to 6.5' long...

Sandcrab

1 - 9 of 9 Posts