Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
229 Posts
its amazing how many people look in and don't say anything.
That's because the majority don't have a clue about anything . All they want is to find out your spot and go there and then tell all their buddies . I have posted numerous reports that don't even get a look . Funny , the North Beach Pier thread gets a ton of views and quite a few responses that really don't offer a bit of useful info . This board is as dead as MC Hammer's career . Always the same spots , fished by the same "fishermen" ( I use that term very loosely) . Heck , there will be a post detailing the fishing and conditions at a particular spot and the very next thread some idiot is asking about the very same . What ? Can't read ?:confused:

·
Banned
229 Posts
that most of us probably never heard of roaring point before in MD
Why not ? it's on every map . The thing about most on this board is that they don't even have the common sense to pick up a map to check likely spots or use the internet as a tool for the same reason . My advice to anyone that is tired of fishing the same old spots and then complaining and whining about loudmouths , poachers , etc. , is to buy a MD/DE Gazetteer , get up early and drive to various locations to see what they have to offer . Tons of places to fish besides the crowded , non productive spots I read about on here all the time .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.