Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been down to my fav spot n they biting real slow got 45 yesterday n they just as sweet as last year got some fat @ largemouth to boot in brackish water on the side outta the ice flow ;)

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Wecome back ta postin inawe......sometimes I have a hard time interpretin' , but please bear with me...you are a hard feeshin mutha.....the R

·
Registered
239 Posts
DASS RITE!!

Inawe- I believe you just posted the first succesfull feeshin report of the year, not counting the leftover stripers. That just made my day. Yep you are a die hard. So, just what does Inawe stand for ?

How about: If theirs inawe to catch a fish in this weather, you find it!:D

·
Premium Member
831 Posts
inawe said:
n they biting real slow got 45 yesterday

Aweful early, at least where I used to go. 45, a slow day :jawdrop:

Am I gonna have to do a re-con to see where ya fishn ;)

What size the good ones running? Do you check water temps?

Man, been about 10 years since I've had any of them sweet things in the fryn pan, cause of being in Florida a bunch of years :(

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not to b braggn

got 6 citation ring pearch 1 chain pickerle cite 5 lbs even Valentines Day

·
Registered
20 Posts
Where are they biting?

I went down and tried the James yesterday and didn't catch a one. You mentioned brackish water - are you further downstream in the James or in some other body of water?

I don't want to know where your honey hole is, I just want to know where they are biting generally. I have heard they are catching them in the Chick but I haven't heard anything about them biting in the James around Richmond yet. They certainly weren't biting yesterday there.

Thanks,

Dan

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Around the Tappahannock area on the Rappahannock:cool:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ended up

with 30 ringers man they taste gud:cool:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
kewl

I dont think they;ll be up in these creeks round here to much longer , think Im gonna go two times this week try n get some more fatties , 80% of them are 10 to 12 n 12 n a lil over :cool:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh

by the way all the female,s are full of roe thats why they are all of gud size,s;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts