Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so ya. i had this rod listed before. .. a stock version.
didnt fit me then. so ... ive again. modified it a bit. i added about 6-7" to the butt.
i inserted a cut rod as far and tight as itll go no ( NO EPOXY!!!! means REMOVEABLE!!! FYI )
wrapped corktape over the new piece, THEN put X pattern heatshrink over the entire handle..
so basically.. its still a stock rod =D but looks great with the heatshrink.

here is the link to the original FS thread. http://www.pierandsurf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55960

new price!! 200$ shipped. cheaper then before. even after i added the xwrap. =[
but thats life. what can i do.

and heres the rod now! WOW pics!
abu 5500 is NOT included. just put on to reference its size/ratio to length.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
195 shipped..

The Marketplace has some pretty simple guidelines. They are intended to prevent misunderstandings and keep the process open and fair.

1. Please post a clear description of the item and the price you are selling it for.

2. No counteroffers. If the seller wants to lower his price, that's fine, but until that happens the offering price is firm. (Otherwise there's no point in rule #1)

3. If you want the item, post "I'll take it." Once a seller has accepted from a buyer, the seller must make a post saying that the item has been sold. PMs don't count.

4. Posts must be directly related to the item. Smartass comments can go on The Lounge; critiques of a piece of gear can go on Open Forum.

5. No bumps. If people aren't interested, they aren't interested.

6. This ain't a yard sale. Please post one item per thread.

7. This board is for personal items only. Retailers may not post here.

And a word of warning: there have been several con artists operating on this site and others in the last few months. If you are ripping people off, not only will you be banned but P&S will cooperate fully with the authorities in prosecuting bad guys to the fullest extent of the law.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts