Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called Carolina and Kure Piers for C.B.. The spots have been biting off-on until last night,, then a case of the lock-jaw, as winds are blowing 10/15 out of the SW/SE today..., water is kinda muddy (carolina report). Kure Pier reports semi clear water, W/ a few catches of Spanish and Pompanoe's (sp), early this morning,, Johnny Mercers pier reports slow going,, W/ a few citation Pomps caught today (2 lbs +),, (wrightsville beach),,,The Ocean Crest Pier reports not much happening just a mixed bag today as has been most of the week... All the Piers report no kings this week what-so-ever... As of this time 3:30 EST the skies are clearing... and the wind is supposed to switch overnight tonight...
As for me I'm going to venture down to the "Old" center Pier area tomorrow morning,, And I'll update my reports for the area.....
Sincerly everyone,, thanks for ya'lls and help support!
David Brandenburg......
:D

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I failed to mention...

I'm going to be posting pics as soon as I can get this old camera software to work W/ XP... ;)

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Thanks for the report Leadraft, now how 'bout a reply on my surf stuff I pmed ya? You might just end up getting what you don't need, use or want.:D

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Hey LEADDRAFT, need to know if you received the gear I sent you , I hope it's what you needed,I see alot of people sent you different equipment to stock your tackle box. One other thing could you please clean out your PM. TRIGGER (Larry)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts