Pier and Surf Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm fine-tuning my collection, since I don't go as much as I used to I don't feel like I need so many back-up reels. For sale:

Penn Jigmaster 500--red sideplates, aluminum spool, some corrosion on the chrome pieces but the reel spins freely, anti-reverse is good and no issues engaging the pinion. I'll throw in the chrome-plated spool it came with as well. Price: $30.00, + $5.00 shipping.

Penn Jigmaster 500--same as above, only comes with aluminum spool though. This one has Newell high speed bearings installed. Price: $30.00, $5.00 for shipping.

Daiwa SL30SH--Old Daiwa Sealine, aluminum spool but no brakes. This reel does not have any provision for a centrifugal brake, but it would be a fine magged reel. I have a magged Sealine 50H for a heaver reel so I don't need this one at the moment. Very smooth, solid reel. It has some wear on the outside, stickers missing etc., but function is flawless. Price: $40.00, $5.00 shipping.

Daiwa SSII 2500C--This reel is in tip-top shape, save for a very light amount of wear on the gold piece on the rear of the reel's body. Its the same idea as the original Daiwa Whisker SS, but a little more refined and with the ABS Spool. It has instant anti-reverse, which is nice. Its one of the smoothest reels I've ever used, and its got a top notch drag. I just don't have anywhere in my lineup to put this one, or else I'd keep it. Cost: $45.00, $5.00 for shipping.

Prices are firm, but I'd be willing to trade for a really nice surf reel (newer Slosh or Saltist, Avet), or a good plugging rod in the 9-12' range. These reels will go to ebay after Friday.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I'll trade a mint gunmetal avet sx for the first 3 reels you have listed. (2 jigmaster's and sl30sh)

Gunmetal SX:
-Never fished, only field casted.
-Slight rash on top two sideplates.
-Newer version.
-5.3.1 ratio
-Static magged

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll trade a mint gunmetal avet sx for the first 3 reels you have listed. (2 jigmaster's and sl30sh)

Gunmetal SX:
-Never fished, only field casted.
-Slight rash on top two sideplates.
-Newer version.
-5.3.1 ratio
-Static magged
Deal! PM me shipping info and I'll get the reels out to you tomorrow.

Daiwa SS II still available.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
As per the new rules, we need you to relist the reel you have for sale on a new thread.

Thanks P&S Staff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.