Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a problem. I lost the screw and the bail wire to a PENN power graph 7000. It is a long story but i did manage to land the fish that was on the end of my line. Anyway i was wondering if anyone knew a place i could get replacment parts for it. I went to the penn website and found nothing. I took it to a couple of loacal tackle shops they said they would do it but the price was to much. cost more in labor that what i paid for it. I really like the reel just need so help to put it back in service. The good news i sthe rest of you should see a up swing in fish populations sense my favorite reel is on the fritz :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D . Any help is apreciated

·
Registered
144 Posts
I don't know if you have already checked with them, but Bishops Tackle stocks some Penn parts. I had a couple of screws and a spool tension screw replaced on my 320 for only about 3 dollars. You may want to call them to see if they have your parts.

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
PA will most likly have the part since they are the Distributer. Bishop may have the part. But I would be doubtful it since I don't believe they sell the reel(At least I don't remember them selling them)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Im with some of the other guys, dont know where you live but Princess anne distributing has not 1 time not had a part or not been able to fix my reel, take the time and call them or drive down, they are on 17th street at the beach, they will treat you right

·
Registered
186 Posts
nnsecu,
Definatly agree w/ Shoeless on this one, Princess Anne distributors on 17th street in VA Beach is the place to go. They specialize in Penn parts, have many in stock and are very good people. I'd give them the tip of the hat before trying to get something online.
Tight lines and popped riggers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts