Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a site that shows a person how to convert reels? I have several ultra mags II that I'm thinking about converting or having them converted. Is one conversion better than the others? Led you are a plethera of info where should I look? Also is there anyone in the Washington metro area that can show me how to convert an ultra mag II?

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Led comes through

Thanks Led, hows the ear?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Getting there slowly, tests every 2 weeks to check for progress on my limited hearing ability.

Thought about cutting if off, though my sunglasses would become lopsided :(

Led.

·
Registered
797 Posts
dremel..

aero, if you need a dremel, i have one if you like to rent it. :p

sir backcaster

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Where is the man

Ralph,

Back to work before the man catches you slackin. I need to get back before he catches me also. :eek:
Conn I hate to work behind anyone. Maybe I'll just send it to you.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Indio,

You sound mighty knowledgable can you convert one? Some people don't use a conversion bar.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Anthony , give it a try yourself , if you are not satisfied I will fix it no charge .
Personally I don't use conversion bars in my own reels , the existing levelwind keeps my reels ridgit enough that they don't torque . I don't see the point of addding $20 to the cost of the conversion if it doesn't add to the functionally of the reel . :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.