Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've been going to da floodgates every week for the last two months. Using everything and anything that ppl say is what catches 'em. Not once have I/we had any luck but everybody else is catch'em. We used manhaden thurs. Nothin'. When u ready to show me what's up?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ur killin' me. I've spent over 100.00 in every type of lure I've been told to get including the one your suggesting except it has the black top. I tried Gulp eels, top water plugs, jigs, the rubber copper colored shad that comes in the yellow package, live shrimp,dead shrimp, live mullet, corks, torpedo floats, three way lining, trolling, sober, drunk, high tide, lowtide.... can't hold back da tears no more. There all over da fishfinder, their jumping next to me but I can't hook one. Your gonna have to show me. I'm gonna give it one more try this week.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Black Drum

Led, you seen the reports in the Paper.....remember you was talking about getting broke off across from the Coast Gaurd shack??? Im hearing stories of 70+ lb black drum being pulled up over there and many 10-30 lbers being caught in the Pulaski area.........:--|

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks, how could I ever forget... I'd like to take a moment to say a special thank you to all my sponsors; Orieta original beef jerky, red bull(when you need wings to carry you through), costa del mar sunglasses, oc welch ford, olifant vodka, gulfstream areospace, BPS, chu's quickstop on hwy 80 east, popeyes original lousiana fried chicken, tubby's tankhouse, evinrude outboard marine motors, capones billiards, berkley gulp baits, fish bites(the taste that fish just can't resist), owner hooks(the most important part of any tackle box), rapala original lures since 1948, adams baitshop(where you get a fishin' story with every purchase), hawiian tropic sunblock and johnson and jonhson deep woods off. If Anyone would like to be one of my sponsors this upcoming fishing season you may PM me and I will work you in. Thanks again for all your help and may the fish gods look down on us and grant us the chance to catch the big one.

·
Registered
43 Posts
clinder is just jellous he wont be able go fishing as much as tood n i will...lol:fishing: Don't woryy clinder i will have pics for u to hang above the ol fish tank, so you could pretend u was there..:beer::popcorn:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.