Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Really not much to the left side. Whats wrong with it?

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
i can pretty much guess ur problem, getting the slidy mag back in correctly right? its hard to explain w/ typing and no pictures. but ive had the same problem and it can be a lil tricky :D

Jesse
Now that sounds familiar..I have a mag eilte that I took apart and on the right side (under the magnets) is a small metal piece that I am having the devil of a time finding out where it goes. I opened the right side a little and the thing fell out.
When you find the pictures let me know.

JC

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Sharkey,

Take a look in the Bible for step by step instructions with pictures on how to take apart and put back together a Blue Yonder. The pics should help a lot. The thread was started by AtlantaKing. ;)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Now that sounds familiar..I have a mag eilte that I took apart and on the right side (under the magnets) is a small metal piece that I am having the devil of a time finding out where it goes. I opened the right side a little and the thing fell out.
When you find the pictures let me know.
JC - I think these two pics might help. Another good tip when reassembling the mag mechanism is to take the spool out first.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts