Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do y’all think this rain will mess up my fishing at Topsail this weekend? I only get to get away once or twice a year, hoping to put my kids on some fish. Thanks

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Do y’all think this rain will mess up my fishing at Topsail this weekend? I only get to get away once or twice a year, hoping to put my kids on some fish. Thanks
Showers Should not affect your fishing at all.. I see just showers Saturday afternoon and thars it

·
Registered
35 Posts
Should be alright as long as it's not a big blow. Heavy rain for a day or two might dirty the water, especially around inlets, which would affect sight feeders (spanish and pomps namely).

If the weather shuts down fishing at the beach, or even if the weather's great and the fishing's dead on the beach, ICW is a good option. I've seen blues (including some choppers), spanish, whiting (some pretty big ones) in the ICW, in addition to the typical inshore stuff.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Should be alright as long as it's not a big blow. Heavy rain for a day or two might dirty the water, especially around inlets, which would affect sight feeders (spanish and pomps namely).

If the weather shuts down fishing at the beach, or even if the weather's great and the fishing's dead on the beach, ICW is a good option. I've seen blues (including some choppers), spanish, whiting (some pretty big ones) in the ICW, in addition to the typical inshore stuff.
OK thanks that’s where I will probably start , in the sound. I was hoping the rain or storms won’t affect the flounder.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts