Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SandFlea...In the far right field titled "Last Post" the time of the post is indicated. What is the possibility of having the person's name in that field also. Quite often I'll go to a topic to view responses only to find out I was the last to respond. You'd have to remember the exact time you responded in order to know if there was any new activity. By having the respondants name it would be much easier. Not to compare forums but the Tidal Fish forum has that feature. Would anyone else find this feature usefull?

Catman.

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pappy..I forgot all about the site. Just went to it and I'm still registered. Great site for Delaware fishing. P&S is still the best, feels like family! :D

Catman. :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
I know what your saying and it is useful for sure. I don't go by the TF board anymore and haven't for over a year but the Moo Board has the same feature.

Dave

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
I can't seem to get registered on the other site,but thats ok :cool: .This site s the best anyway;with pleanty of good people to keep me informed.If we had more Deleware fishermen on this board we could probily split it up.All you Deleware guys get your friends on this site ;) :D .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts