Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
i have had my kayak in there a couple times and didn't see a rock pyle, the depth drops pretty quickly 25 yds from shore from around 3' to 24'. fished from shore there last friday morning, not even a nibble:confused:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Surfnsam, I was about to get all excited when I saw that black spot on the map. Thanks for the dropoff info too. Really helps knowing how deep that area gets.

I've been fishing there regularly this past month, and the Blues were everywhere but seem to have left now. Still plenty of baitfish around there, maybe the rockfish will come in and feast on them soon..

·
Registered
67 Posts
i have had my kayak in there a couple times and didn't see a rock pyle, the depth drops pretty quickly 25 yds from shore from around 3' to 24'. fished from shore there last friday morning, not even a nibble:confused:
Same here at SP. It's been slow the last 2 weeks. of approximate the 12 hours or so that I fished. I landed about ONE-24 inch striper...ONE-12-inch blue (gave it away)...10 small stripers (non-keepers 8-10")... Oh and some spots/perchs...maybe two each...
The one striper came 2 weeks ago....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts