Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
I have a mac but it should be similar if you use windows, click on the go advanced tab or the second icon past the email icon that says insert image and then click on the choose file tab and locate your photos on your computer, that's the way i do.

·
Super Moderator
3,416 Posts
PostPics2.jpg
There are two tabs: "From Computer" and "From URL." The image below is the "From Computer" tab.

PostPics3.jpg

I am going to move this to the Lounge and sticky it to the top. I will leave on the redirect from the NC forum.

·
Registered
419 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,416 Posts
Bubba, just so you are aware, I did those steps on my post here: http://www.pierandsurf.com/fishing-forum/showthread.php?114003-Apache-10-6&p=878999#post878999

The attachment worked at first, and I was able to view it right after I posted it. However, the next day it stopped working. May have been something I did, not sure. I re-posted the same attachment from the Advanced editor and Attachments button and it worked fine.
I'm not sure. It's interesting, though, that it worked when you clicked "Go Advanced" and went through "Attachments."

The only time I've used the "Attachments" feature is if there is one of those "Attached Thumbnails" to go away on somebody's post once the pic has uploaded.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts