Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK...it don't matter if you push, pull, roll, pedal, carry, drag with your belt loop or whatever it is you haul your gear in.....let's see'em all. Enjoy

·
Registered
136 Posts
I could've sworn I took more pictures this last vacation but this is the only one I have right now. I have it modded to carry 4 rods(2surf and 2 ultralights) aerator bucket, tackle bag, smaller cooler and then both riders carry a bookbag each. It's a workout but we can make it to the jetties in 15 minutes with more gear we could carry walking.

Here is also 2 other devices I use to carry my freshwater tackle image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

·
Registered
201 Posts
Here is a pic of my two carts that I have put together. The bike cart was bought from a lady and questioned about my kids, LOL, did not have the heart to tell her I was cutting it up to make a fishing cart. The other is my pier cart, It needs something new, Just bought a clamp on LED Grill light for rigging at night. We will see how that works soon, HOPEFULLY bike fishing cart.jpg piercart2.jpg

·
Registered
132 Posts
Frankencart 1.jpg I call it frankencart. What you can't see in the picture is the bait cutting board inserted in one of the rod holders.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Come on everyone, we need some new ideas. Eveything can use improvements.....if not we would only have one rod to fish with, one gun to hunt with...... how BORING!!! WHAT would we spend our money on??????

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Ibought a used SR last fall for $100 and sold my jr to a family member.

I have my sr taken apart at the moment as im going to get it covered in truck bed liner. After it dries im going to put a plastic mesh on the bottom and sides with zip ties. Might go all out and throw on some LEDS.

Need to make more rod holders and a net hanger out of pvc

·
Registered
201 Posts
Those are nice carts, I really like the ice fishing cart. I have seen some DOOZIES on the shows, but that appears it has what you need and portable along with it.
GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Ibought a used SR last fall for $100 and sold my jr to a family member.

I have my sr taken apart at the moment as im going to get it covered in truck bed liner. After it dries im going to put a plastic mesh on the bottom and sides with zip ties. Might go all out and throw on some LEDS.

Need to make more rod holders and a net hanger out of pvc
And decided against the bed liner... added more rod holders and net hanger.
IMG_20140312_185631.jpg
Here we are loaded down for a simulated day of king fishing... set it up in the house as I didn't want to go upband down stairs lol....

1 - 20 of 73 Posts