Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the 14th st. bridge this morning. i was using a 5" bunker color wildeye. caught a 30" striper. doubt it will be the winner but im sending it in anyway when i get the pics developed. it weighed 7.6 lbs.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
after reading some of the threads i see i have no chance as angler of the month. but it was still a nice fish for me, my biggest striper.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Nice

catch D.R. gotm in my back yard did ya ! Guess where I b headn to tomorrow :D , heck I wouldnt even care if it was n 18 incher ifn its legal its gotta go ;)

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
Drum Runner said:
after reading some of the threads i see i have no chance as angler of the month. but it was still a nice fish for me, my biggest striper.
You'd be the winner by default. I haven't gotten any entries yet, though lots of folks are bragging about their fish.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks all. sand flea its kinda hard to take a pic with a tape measure. i did it but i had to get up on a stump and i was trying to get the whole fish and the tape measure so the picture is kinda small but hopefully it turns out alright. how do i send the pic to you?

·
Registered
389 Posts
That fish is a winner so far ! I don't know anybody else thus far with a fish on this site that is bigger from the shore. I've heard and seen others that were bigger but it doesn't seem any of those were associated with this board. Nice fish Drum.:D

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
once again thank you all i knew you would be proud.;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts