Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well charlie just got back from hatteras where i picked up my zipp lt14. ryan put on sic guides and wrapped it for me in red, white and blue to match the logo. it looks awsome, ryan did a fantastic job and i would recommend his work to anyone. well now i have to let this rod harden for a couple days before i will feel comfortable taking it out on the grass. now its just gonna be practice and more practice before chrisfield (which is getting close) heck the water is too damn cold to fish so might as well throw. thanks again for ordering it for me it is probably one of the best purchases i have made. see you in oct.

·
Registered
213 Posts
You are right Demonfish! I have been at my dad's all weekend. I just realized I could check in with everyone on his computer. I am so glad you are pleased with the rod. What fun it is for us to have this sport. Let me know how you get on. You're right about Crisfield being just around the corner, it wont be long.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
picked up my new reel from ryan yesterday. he built me a full tourn 5500 with the benfeild side plate and ceramics and it is a awsomw piece of work. going out to practice with rolland this afternoon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts