Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guy, how ya doing? charlie, i'm interested in getting an LT 14 if you are putting an order together any time soon. i was talking to rolland today and he said he had talked to you at the nationals and he was interested in ordering a rod also. if your getting anything together please mail me and let me know.

[email protected]

thanks
frank
va beach

·
Registered
213 Posts
No problem! Order in progress right now. I'll add the LT 14 straight away. Check your email. Have Roland email or call me at 703 690 6934.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Rob, How's casting? I would think that the order will be ready to go in about a week. Zziplex has a new fulcrum butt designed for the XTR that is going to be my treat this time.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Can you really have too much of a good thing? I'm conducting and experiment! LOL. Yeh , we are, but this time I'm just getting a newly designed fulcrum butt for the XTR so that doesn't really count as a rod does it?

·
Registered
63 Posts
It's a good thing we aren't planning a trip to the UK cause we would need a C-130 cargo plane to ship home the rods. I only have 30 fishing rods now but use the same one all the time. The last count on reels was a little over 40.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Yeh, and you know the funny thing is that if someone stold the lot of the reels and just left you one and( one backup )your life would be so much simpler and you reel would probably run smother. LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts