Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Locked and loaded

Will be going over 10-30 through 11-2. Can't wait. Hope the weather holds out.
Are you going this thur or next? If your over this week, post us a report when you return.

By the way, keep the north end thing a secret.:D

Good Luck

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
We,ll be up there. We'll be on atvs. I'll be on a honda with an aluminum 6 rod holder on front with green ammo boxes on the sides. We'll have plenty of the cold stuff also. Look us up too.:beer::fishing::beer::beer:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Longgone, i'll let ya know what happens. Only my second time on the island, but we has a blast back in may, and most importantly, we caught a few fish. My crew is so excited. None of us have got a good nights sleep in about a month. Cant wait!!!!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
I know what you mean about being excited I've checked respooled all tackle and reels I think everyday. I've been going once a year for about 15 years
and it's an adventure everytime. I wish your group the best of luck and please don't sore lip all the reds.:D:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Don't leave without me!!

This is buckcounter. Medicdave before you and Fishing Medic leave make sure I'm either strapped to your jeep or packed inside somewhere. Either way I don't care as long as I'm paradise bound!:fishing:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hop in buckcounter!! I will be at your house around 5pm or so on Wednesday nite. We can load the Jeep while we wait on fishinmedic to drag home. I wouldn't leave without ya! I need another $20 in the "big fish" pot anyway!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
racewire. Dave is probably tits up right now! he just finished a 24 hour shift. We done some sweet talking to the little ladies, and got a extra day out of this trip. We are going over on the 11:00 on thursday. Should be wore out from catching fish by the time ya'll arrive. At least i hope so!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Sorry FISHING MEDIC, You'll have 3 hours of catching up with us. We are on the 7am thur morn.:)
Don't worry, We'll have a :beer: for ya when you guys arrive.;)
Tell Dave, If he's going to sleep in, he might want to get reservations at the Hilton. The fishies on PI get up early and stay up late!:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts