Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man ya talk about destruction , rode down today to do a lil fishn . HOLLY COW man [ t powers THE R ] and anyone else who lives there yall keep the faith brothers and truly sorry hope everyone is alright , did catcth 5 reaaly nice rockfish

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont have no problem believing that what a site to see , dont get me wrong I seen what ANDREW did to south florida that place was destroyed but for one not to think that ISABEL wasnt bad take a ride down through POQOUSON and you be the judge , by the way the ROCKFISH are in full swing around there to ;)

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Poquoson is across the creek from Fox Hill (my house). I guess now you can see why the Grandview Pier is gone. All lowlaying areas down there got it pretty bad.

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
In the late 70's I lived in Homestead Fla. When the pic's after Andrew began to come in I was stunned. I lived in two different houses, one survived(sort of) and the other a total loss. Neighborhoods nothing left I mean flat. The thing that struck me the most was a Iron sculpture at a Church that was let's say straighted out, it was made out of 14 inch I beams.
I repeat my policy is Cat 3 or Higher I will be found in Ohio or points west. And I have been through 4 eye walls so far.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Its really tough driving by and seeing a persons years of accumulation pushed to the curb. The community has pulled together,though, and the more fortunate(lucky) ones are doing what we can to make this ordeal a little easier for our neighbors......thx...the R

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey ifn ya need a hand R I dont mind givn a helpn hand even though i live in Richmond i do roofn n thats bout it :p

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Thanks for the offer inawe!!We were fortunate,and except for some minor flooding and downed limbs,we are good.Once again, THANKS....the R

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:cool: if ya got time try a lil fishn behind th point on th cornr lotta hangs but there in there :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts