Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some advice, my Dad is heading to Daytona for a week, in fact will be there September 29th. This man lives to hunt and fish, so I gave him directions to the Sunglow Pier but that is about all I know at this point.

Throw me a bite if ya can, and thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Hey Gumby

Tell your father to check out the Flagler Beach Pier its North of Daytona on A1A not all that far from where he is going to be you can't miss it 20 miles north of Daytona Beach.

Fishermen find lots of challenge here. Some 46 varieties of fish are caught in 25 feet of water from the Flagler Beach Pier, which reaches 844 feet into the Atlantic. Bait and tackle shops can sell or rent gear, and they offer snacks as well.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

All he asked for was a crab cake sandwich, a cold beer, and some where to park it a couple of days and he would call it a success.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He is headed out Saturday morning, will be there by Sunday. Thanks to all, as far as surf fishing, not yet. He had a 'head leak' as he calls it 1.5 yrs ago, so he is just a little wary with wading any waters, as he phrased it - did not want to start a leak again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts