Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am tired of this weather...arg...... rain ,rain,rain, oh yeah..more rain..... I just got to try my new reel....so rain or shine..(prefer shine!) point Lookout here I come!! Any other Suckers..oops..I mean brave admirable fisherman wanna join? If so let me know..I will leave early to secure spot at end of pier.....:D

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
How long you going to stay? I may head down in the afternoon and fish all night. I tore um up at PLO last Friday night. With some luck the weather reports will scare the crowds away....Tightlines, Hat80

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am thinking about heading up there tomorrow morning...
Can you catch spot there now? if so where would be best time and place to catch spot while killing time during the day.......
I rather share my honey hole with fellow P&S angler than to PierRaiders... ^^ Friday morning til saturday night seems fine with very few chance of shower....:D

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Last Friday I caught Spot for cut bait flippin bloodworms right under the pier. After getting fresh spot the Blues were on. I haven't fished since last Sunday and I'm going nucking futs! I'll b-mail you my cellphone # I'm going to try to get there by 2:30pm as hightide is 12:56pm. Seems I have the best luck on the outgoing tide....Tightlines

1 - 4 of 4 Posts