Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started out for the Tank at 5:30pm to meet the P&S folks but the beach traffic on 50 put a end to that. So I headed south, my advice is head south youngman.

Fished Point Lookout pier all night. Got the lines in at 8:45pm on a outgoing tide. Caught Spot and Croakers on bloodworms and all the Blues you wanted on cut Spot. The rain moved in at 7:30am and I packed up and headed home. Had a great time, came home with my limit of Blues and 8 or 10 horse Croakers. The Blues ran from about 2 lbs to 5 lbs, what a blast. Not alot of people do to the thret of rain. Just got up from a nap, leaving tonight about 11:00pm for NBP.

Tried to make this post earlier but the board was messed up..Tightlines

·
Registered
7,081 Posts
Hat80...Looks like you did real well. I don't even try to cross the bay bridge on a Friday afternoon or evening. That's why I never make plans to fish the Tank on Fridays or Sundays. You have the same traffic going the other way on Sunday. I'm going to fish it this coming Saturday if you want to give it another try. Shouldn't run into a lot traffic Saturday afternoon.

Catman.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Hey Hat80,

WAy to go on the fish. Wish i could have been there. THis pneumonia is kicking my butt.ANyways, Congrats again on the fine outing.

MC

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey MC, sorry to hear your still under the weather. Hope you feel better soon. I'm trying to recover from 2 all nighters back to back. Man get down to NB on the outgoing tide when you feel better, it was hot Sat. night....Tightlines

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
GUYS, GUYS, GUYS...
I made it from Montgomery Village (lets sat Gaithersburg) to the tank in 2 hrs 15 minutes. There was no traffic on 50!
The bridge was free from 7 to 12. Thanks MD Lottery!

Nice fish Hat!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts