Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm headed for PLO tomorrow night around 7pm. Will fish until 8 or 9am Tuseday morn. Anyone up for the night? Come on down, I'll be the guy with the Radio Flyer piercart for those of you that don't know me.....Tightlines

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Work?

Yeah I remember when I did that. Thank the Lord that part of my journey in this party called life is done with. :)....Tightlines

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
So Hat what do you do with all that spare time,you can't go fishing all the time. I'v got about two yrs. left and then I can set back and wave at all the people going to work.:cool:

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Must be nice fishing when you want to. I only have 40 more years to go!:jawdrop:

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well Trigger,

for the first two years I went nuts looking for something to do. Then you start to relax, everyday is Saturday.

Since I retired in 96 my wife and I bought two more houses. One in Rodanthe Nc, a 18 acer waterfront home on the Potomac in King George Va and we have a home in Arlington Va. plus we have the boat.

Trust me, with three houses and a boat, sometimes I feel like I need to go back to work just to get some rest..LOL I still do some consulting work once in a while just to keep my hands in the field but the money better be right.

Retirment is not as easy as you might think but it's getting better all the time....Tightlines

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I think I know what your talking about,in other words there is something missing,like working every day for 30 some yrs. and than all of sudden you stop,well I plan on doing a little work to keep me sain,but not five days a week. The wife and I will more likely move to NC where she can keep working until she retiers(special ed teacher) some where close to the OBX.TRIGGER

1 - 8 of 8 Posts