went out on Olympus past weekend. Weather was great
but fishing was too slow...I think I probably have better luck
taking my chance with pier at PLO.
By the way, anyone fished there past weekend? If so, please post Report.....:D

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Hey BLUEFISH,

I talked to a guy Sat. morn. at NBP. He was at PLO Friday night and said it was real slow. Master Caster and I went down last weekend and it was slow. Seems to be the pattern everywere, it's just hit or miss. Don't let this reply stop you thoe. I for one would love to hear a good report this week from PLO. Hope you tear um up!....Tightlines

·
Registered
93 Posts
I was there Friday morning from 6am-3pm. Fishing started out slow but it picked up after the skates cleared out. I ended up with about 30 nice spot, 7 croakers, and 2 rockfish that were just under 18". It was a very good trip for me.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Went to PLO for the first time Friday night. From about 10pm to about 5:30am. About 6 of us and we got skunked. We talk to a few on the pier and ther weren't hitting there either. I'm hoping this was just a slow night. Great weather, horrible fishing.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Just to let you all know, I was in the left corner with another fellow. There wasn't much room but since he was casting about 20 feet out I decided to just cast over him. Worked like a charm...I was basically the only one catching. Bluefish...if you go take bloodworms, they are the ticket there now. Oh by the way speaking of ticket, never speed in the park...who knew the DNR Ranger could ticket you for speeding. Oh well, another lesson learned.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts