Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am escaping the hills and fields of Pennsylvania for the weekend and heading down to Va Beach. I spend a good portion of the summer in Sandbridge every year so I am quite familiar with the area, the fishing spots, and the tackle stores. However one thing you don't get living in Pennsylvania is daily intelligence as to where the pisces critters are making themselves available. Please if anyone can throw me a tip on where I may actually get into some stripers or specks or anything else that swims Fri and Sat. it would be hugely appreciated! Thanks and Best of Luck Always!

·
Registered
885 Posts
Hay Stuck, If you've been reading this board, you know everything. They aren't biting, with any consistency anywhere around here. I'm hearing about some occasional runs at the Lesner bridge. Check the posts about the P&S get together this weekend at Sandbridge and CBBT Pier. Good luck.

·
Registered
472 Posts
The Delaware Bay is the only Hot Spot this week.

If they're not getting any action at AI, it's doubtful that Va. will be any better.

But the weather looks nice, so enjoy.

And if it makes you feel better, I'll still be in York cleaning up this dump, in preparation for Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Stuck,

Your more than welcome to Join us on Sat,@ SB.

I may share some of the honey holes,that may hold some critters.

B there or B square

1 - 4 of 4 Posts