Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who have access to military installations here is the update as of today: Fort Story beach: closed to all except essential personnel. Dam Neck beach: Open to fishing, walking, surfing and exercising as long as social distancing is practiced. Stay safe out there friends.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
At the news conference on Friday.....the Govenor strongly stressed the importance of following the rules where water access is concerned. I sure hop no one messes things up.

·
Registered
130 Posts
For those of you who have access to military installations here is the update as of today: Fort Story beach: closed to all except essential personnel. Dam Neck beach: Open to fishing, walking, surfing and exercising as long as social distancing is practiced. Stay safe out there friends.
Thanks for the info. I have been wondering about access to dam neck. Who did you contact to find out the info/status?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think you can count on someone screwing the pooch on this one. The first casualty of cabin fever is common sense.
Try going on the MD forum on Tidal Fish while they debate whether you are allowed to go fishing:

Common sense died a long time ago.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts