Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok;

Whats the scoop on the Pier View Cottages in Kure Beach.

I have driven by them several times and always thought they would be a good weekend dude place to stay in the off season as they are only 2 blocks from the Kure Pier and 2-3 miles from Fort Fisher.

But I have called them, got no answer except their answering machine and I left them my number to call back, but no reply.

Questions are:

1. Are they closed for the season

2. What are their prices

3. How many beds and do they have a kitchen/kitchenette

Any info would be more than I have now so bring it on....:D:D:D

·
Registered
75 Posts
A friend of mine came down off-season and stayed at the Sea Ranch Motel.....it was very nice and very inexpensive. I think it was between $40-$50 a night, right on the water, clean, and close to everything.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A friend of mine came down off-season and stayed at the Sea Ranch Motel.....it was very nice and very inexpensive. I think it was between $40-$50 a night, right on the water, clean, and close to everything.
I have stayed there many times and love it :) but they close for the season at the end of Oct so I am looking for an alternative..

As to the prices at Sea Ranch they are very reasonable but I always stay in on of the ocean view efficiencies and those cost $60 during the week and $70 on the weekend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts