Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been speaking with the guys at Oceans East Two about a price break on the Fishin Mate. Are any members interested in purchasing one Jr. or Sr. ?

PM me if you are serious about buying one.

I would like to set up a date for a group order.

Thank God I Fish. :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just came back from Oceans East Two. They will not require us to prepay for the order. Once I know how may are seriously interested I will learn of the final price for each cart & post it.

Personally I am interested in the SR. People who own the JR. have been telling me they wish they would have purchased the SR.

Thank God I Fish.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have a jr. that i bought last year and is in mint condition that i will let go for 110.00 any takers let me know. Hit me on private massage

·
Registered
270 Posts
Okay, missed a post or two I think. DOes anyone have a link or description for/of the Fishing Mate?

·
Registered
9 Posts
anyone looking for the fishnmate carts can go to www.fishnmate.com that is the web site for the company. I have one we bought at bait and tackle shop at the beach 313 21st is the address and I think it's called Princess Bait and Tackle. I love mine,sure is easier to carry all that stuff down to the pier or to the beach.Anyone know how the bite has been this week? Can't wait for the weekend to get here, gonna hit em hard. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts