4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will not be able to attend but...

Who's Going?

Enjoy and catch a striper for me!

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
I should be there and if I get my 2 P & S hats by then I will donate one to the fish pool. See y'all there.
-Anthony

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Here's the tide information for friday and saturday.

Low/High Tides.

Friday:
4:23 am 10:09am
5:30 pm 10:50pm

Saturday:
5:25 am 10:58am
6:08 pm 11:50pm

Moon visibility 66% Friday, 56% saturday.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Sounds good, I might actually make it if I can finalize a few things at work before Sat.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
That would be cool. An actual Sand Flea sighting:p Should be good I haven't seen you since last summer at SPSP. Hope to see ya there.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
How far down will u be? About where we were last time catman?

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
That's where I'll be. See you there. Still haven't got the software problem worked out but I'll bring you photos of your ray.

Catman.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Me and the group of degens that permits me to hang out and watch them cacth fish will be ther Fri night.. and stay until Sat morning. (Thank God For REDBULL) :p

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Sounds good catman. I should be able to pick u out in the crowd with your cool pier cart:D See ya there!

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Lozlow...Man we had a spot reserved just for you. Fl FISHERMAN picked it out , right next to his 21 rods.:p Glad to see you read our boards. Stay tuned!

Catman.:)

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
I always reserve a spot for my good buddy KOZLOW. In fact I count him in with me so I can bring an extra 3 rods!;)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hay LongRanger What time do you think you'll be out there.

TonyG LongCaster's Friend From Va

·
Registered
170 Posts
What time does the get together start:D

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Early as you can get there. Some of us will be there Friday nite into Sat. morning,I know catman will be there around 8am.myself should be there around 7am.-7:30am,hope to see the lot of you.:---> TRIGGER

1 - 20 of 30 Posts