Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, George is growing up. Last time I saw him it seems he was smaller than the fish he's holding in the photo gallery. Looks like TurboAndy is on top of the fish. I haven't heard of too many 40 "ers coming out of the bay this year. Seem to be mostly 30+ "ers this year.
Congrats George!

·
Registered
98 Posts
C-dog23,
Awhile back, maybe a year ago, he was attempting to do something nice for the guys and this site with his newly aquired boat and apearently someone sent him an upsetting e-mail concerning his efforts, then poof --- he simply signed off. I don't know what was said but I considered his lose to this board then and now to be a great lose.
Soapfish

·
Registered
21 Posts
I agree with you on that. He was a nice guy as I have found to notice with most of the people I have met so far. It is a shame that things happen to mess that up for everyone.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, there was an incident where he was told he couldn't bring friends fishing and charge them for gas. That would make it a chartered trip.
I don't know if that is why he isn't around though. I know Andy fairly well and I don't think he would let something like that keep him away. He does still post occasionally on the boaters board. I know he sold most or all of his surf gear (even rod building equip) when he got the boat.
So, he's prob just busy fishing and maintaining the boat.?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts