Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
gotta hurt.

peter, dude thats gotta hurt. glad to hear you are okay.

·
Registered
58 Posts
everyone who was in the car is ok. hardly even a scratch!

it was quite "interesting" watching the trees zooming past as we shot down the hill backwards and the look on the faces of our friends who were following in another car when they came down to see if we were ok was priceless.

think milk and your close to the colour they were :D

it seemed a shame to spoil the whole day so some of the guys went back to get another car and we eventually got down to huntingdon after lunch and had time for a couple of casts.

ralph.....it doesnt hurt at all but don,t go trying it just to see just take my word for it because it requires exceptional reversing ability to miss all the big trees :D

·
Registered
823 Posts
dude, glad youre ok.the fish will wait. that little road isnt the autobahn

·
Registered
258 Posts
Peter, it good to see that you and everyone else are OK. Having some nasty experiences with speed myself I can tell you that Speed Kills. Save that bust of acceleration for that final turn before you cast. All the best. larry brooks

·
Registered
681 Posts
Peter :eek:

Next time you want to drive that fast, let me know and I will let you use the Porsche. :)
Glad to hear that you are ok. Take care and leave the high speed driving to us professionals.

Anthony

·
Registered
213 Posts
I hate to be the one to point out the obvious, what with my reputation and all, but Peter's car has no bloody steering wheel!! No wonder it crashed!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Peter,
Very glad to hear you're alright. Now I understand that you can get rather pumped up on the way to sling some lead at the fishies but you have to GET THERE IN ONE PIECE! If you people would just get on the right side of the road.... Stay safe out there
Tight lines and popped riggers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts