Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was at Boaters World yesterday after a futile attempt at LI and saw some Penn International Circle Set Hooks that looked very nice. Made by Eagle Claw, they are red and the 7/0 circles are fairly stout and almost the same size as the 8/0 gami with a deeper belly. They are 9.99 for a pack of 25, which is just couple of bucks more than the gamis. Has anyone used them or have any comments on them?

·
Registered
191 Posts
hey shoeless its about that time again right?how ya been caught anything good lately. :D
i have the itch for some tight lines wish the smallies were still here now have not been out since the last time we were at cbbt well just dropped a line to say zup
see ya round

good luck all :cool:

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey fnf. Caught a few croaker the other day with New York and 8anBait. Might get lucky with some schoolies, but not so sure. Gonna give it a shot one of these days when the bay temp goes up a bit more. Maybe I'll try Chick's next week.

·
Registered
191 Posts
hey shoeless its still looking grim cbbt/lynhaven inlet
went for a while last nlght after work to test the cobb webs on the reel and there is tons of grass sea weed and trash every cast at cbbt. no fish and no birds :(
but went to lynhaven and had something on and got hung on the pilings :mad: but uts early yet
:cool:
walked the beach a bit at cbbt and found a few hopkins in the grass that had washed up and some mantis shrimp i think thats what their called
anyway good talking to ya again the fever for some fish is here
good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts