Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the history about the Penn Reels ashtrays? I can't recall about the history of a set of ashtrays I bought years ago. I paid a decent penny years ago for a set of three NOS Penn ashtrays, one each of Black,Brown and Green. The black ashtray is fairly common, but the brown or green isn't as common.
Anyone remember which, if any are the rarest of the set?

Also, wasn't a Red ashtray produced by Penn? Anyone know of a website about the history of Penn/Penn Promotional Products?

I have a old Penn metal light sign possibily from the 1950-1960's area, I'd like to find more info on. Another item I bought years ago and have since forgotten.

Thanks for any and all help my friends.

Ponchojoe

·
Registered
77 Posts
I dont know about the ashtrays but i know my penn reels are the best i have ever used. These things are unbelievable and would swear by them.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Crabby, I really like my Penns too. I like too many reels of all kinds, fresh and saltwater. My favorite is the old 704.

How did the Penn spinning reels go with colors? Was the stripe version first, then a light green, darker green, black version and then the black/gold z series? Anyone know?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I think you have to keep all the history of your activity. 3 years is a very small term. There can be very unexpected situations when you need to dig out information from the past. Nowadays, there are plenty of options to have information stored at a very low cost. You may even order a personal cloud application for data storage. In my area, https://worldpostalcode.com/united-states/florida/orlando providers have very attractive offers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So, my university was a real hell for me too. There are a lot of really nice people there, yeah, I agree, but there are so many stupid aspects of this studying system. I mean you just almost can't study without using some report writing help. Such services are so useful, as I think. Did you ever try to use such sites? I suppose that you will like it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts