Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Penn 15kg for sale. I am having to sell this reel for financial reasons. This reel has never been used before but I have taken it out of the box to make sure everything worked properly. As, I said this reel has never been used before, so it is in excellent condition and has never even been spooled. This is a penn quality reel and is an American made product
The stuff that comes on this reel are:
-Graphite rod clamp
-Line cap. 600 yds of 30 lb
-Gear ratio 3.8:1 and 2:1
-HT 100 drag material (the same stuff that is used in airline brakes)
-Stainless steel gears
-Four stainless steel sealed bearings
-Anodized aluminum spool
-Push bottom shifting (its a 2 speed reel --- hence two gear ratios above)

Selling this reel for 280 neg. Folks, retail is much higher than that, as I said earlier, I need to sell because of financial reasons

WOULD MAKE EXCELLENT CHRISTMAS PRESENT

I bought this reel with intent of kingfishing with it so, kingfishers out there, this is your chance to get a new reel. Also great for shark fishing, and offshore boat fishing.

If you are interested, e-mail me at [email protected]

Pictures are available upon request

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am lowering it to $270. This reel is in perfect condition partially because it has only been taken out of the box once to make sure if everything was there.:D This reel is $40 dollars below retail. I need to sell this reel because of a financial crisis. If you are interested e-mail me at [email protected] or private message me and I will give you details and answer all questions you have about it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts