Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fished the creek side from Noon til 16:00. Live Mud minnows and fresh shrimp used. Had two nice catches but, unfortunately, the Flounder ( w/ minnow) was 14 3/4" and the Sheepshead (w/ shrimp) was 13". 馃槺 No fillets for me!
Leg People in nature Human body Thigh Knee
Felidae Road surface Asphalt Small to medium-sized cats Whiskers

Registered
Love fishing Pawleys but I very rarely have a great day of fishing there. I was at Edisto on Thursday and caught 3 small fish. The red I caught was just under 12" and two sub-8" whitings. Very slow but still a great day to be at the beach.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Love fishing Pawleys but I very rarely have a great day of fishing there. I was at Edisto on Thursday and caught 3 small fish. The red I caught was just under 12" and two sub-8" whitings. Very slow but still a great day to be at the beach.
Was only the third time I've ever fished there. Just trying to mix things up. Went again yesterday (11/15). Not a "great day", but third time there was the charm. Organism Fish Seafood Font Ray-finned fish
(Actually 18", but couldn't keep tape taught while taking shot). Waded well into surf and cast as far as I could, with a second rod close in. Nothing else biting on minnows, shrimp, or cut mullet. I haven't even seen one Pinfish this year. (Do we need to start a "Save The Pinfish" campaign?)
Fished the creek, mid-afternoon, and released one more 13" Sheepshead, but that was it. Nice sunny day, but just not active enough for being there almost, 6 hrs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts