Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings All!

Its been a while since anyone's brought this up, and the tip jar is looking mighty stagnant. I know this is a labor of love for sand flea, but hey, it DOES cost the man some serious coin to maintain this wonderful site. So I'm figuring the majority of us are getting tax returns back, and those that aren't might pass on that 3D Prizm Super Striper Plug that's just gonna sit in your lure box looking pretty 'cause your afraid some monster blue will probably come along and rip it in half. The man will take a personal check, and postage is still 37 cents for now, so how's about floating a couple of bucks over sand flea's way? I can think of dozens of worse ways to spend our money, but none better.

Thanks again, sand flea, for a wonderful site, a great forum, and a clearing house for some of the best info out there on fishing from the shore! P&S rulz!!

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
With our contest going on I thought I should bring this to th top. ;) Since th contest started(last night) we have added 3 members.But in th last week(thats when I checked last) we have had 1 donation.Come on guys . :rolleyes:

·
Registered
57 Posts
I am guessing the amount is of little consequence to actually sending SOMETHING, right?!

I'd like to know WHERE to send the money to...

Waiting on an address/bank info,
THE Fishing Squid

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
You can either click on donations on th left side of th board or click HERE As far as how much,I leave that to you. ;) But if you enjoy this site any little bit will help. :) If you don't want to use th Pay Pal just click on the "email me" link and SF will send you th address to mail checks. BTW thanks for th interest. :cool:

·
Registered
57 Posts
A payment of $X.XX (none ya business ;) ) has been sent to [email protected] You will receive an email receipt for this transaction shortly.

Man that felt good! :D Imagine if all 2000 "members" gave just a little....?

THE Fishing Squid

·
Registered
823 Posts
get me a physical address for sandflea...... would love to drop him a few bucks. dont care for the internet credit card thing.... but much willing to help support the site :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.