Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did'nt decide to return until the last minute (around 2:30 AM). Got to meet some P&S folks.

Smokie, next time try to stay a little longer, they were biting pretty good after you left.

Cdog, it was nice meeting & fishing with you. I'll give you a shout next time.

CookieMan, nice seeing you and your son (and his friend), and thank you once again for contributing to the TunaFish Crokie Fund ;) )

Man I'm sore all over. Fished from 7:00 AM-8:00 PM. The wind was blasting at 25 knots from 10:00-2:00Pm. I had the place for myself from 7:00-9:00 AM, then 11:00-4:00 PM. The bites were consistent until Cdog and CookieMan arrrived. That's when the blitzkrieg came. Did'nt really had a clue how many I got until I got home. I counted 62 (6 were donated by my sponsor to the fund). I don't remember how many I released and gave few to some passerby. Man, unbelievable, just unbelievable..

·
Registered
59 Posts
Tuna, All I can say is when is the fish fry! That cooler holds more than we could imagine.What a great day! Take care.

cookieman

·
Registered
239 Posts
Tunafish I do exactly the same. I know where my bread is buttered. I also know if I take care of the In-laws, I catch less resistance from the little missus for my feeshin habit. :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
TunaFish,
I knew you would kill 'em after I left but not to the tune of 62. I'm gonna have to run down after work one day, after investing in a longer rod and some braided line. Thanks for the tips.
Smokie

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CDog, What???? Wow, you went to the same spot?

Smokie, believe me I din't know how many I had. I was having so much fun that I became a glutton.

FishWagon, I guess we learned a good tool. Make momma in-law happy and wifey will have no complaints. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts