Pier and Surf Forum banner

81 - 100 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'll Bring some homemade yeast loaves!

I'll Bring 6 loaves of homemade yeast bread, my special recipe. My Mama taught me how to make it and it could double as dessert!

Hooks up,
Forrest

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Replies :

BigJeff823 - Not sure who will still be around, am sure some people will be.

Murphman - Gald to hear from you. You and Liam come on down and join the fun.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Shhhh Kabobs... lol

If anyone has the taste for a little fresh venison on the kabob I'll bring my special recipe, w/ it freshly sauteed and ready to roll on the grill.

Is there going to be a fish competion (hope they'll be there that early)? If so, I'm in. Not Javeling for me this year...LOL.. Tuna.

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
HuntsMan

Bring on the venison on the kabob. One thing I have leaned since joining P&S, when it comes to these "Get Together's" no food dish is turned away.

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
To All who have said they

are going to the Matapeake Spring Fling. We now have 30 people stating they are going to make it; granted not all will make it, but if you know ahead of time let me know for I can make sure we have enough food/drinks and other things to make this a great get together.

We still need more meat, fried chicken comes to mind.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Orest said:
We still need more meat, fried chicken comes to mind.
Mo' meat, mo' meat, mo' meat... sounds like a good mantra... :p

Count me in for a bucket or two.

Speaking of cold fried chicken... anybody come up with a small microwave? I've hit the local thrift stores a few times with no luck.

Orest, I'd chip in if you want to get a P&S unit for this and future flings...

Rick

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Thanks in advance Forrest.
If we have to use my converter, 400W's the max... but as Orest said earlier, there's a Coke machine there and we may be able to borrow it's outlet if we have to. ;)

81 - 100 of 121 Posts