Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably gonna fish Owl's creek in the early AM and then head to SB,that's if every1 is still committed.

Please lemme know if SB will or will not be the meeting place.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Sandbridge Get together

Im sure I will make a showing sometime in the AM, got to use up the spot heads and tails I packed away over the fall. Dress for damp weather becuase it's going to be kinda tricky.

Im also sure the Sand Man will make an appearence with me so you won't be all by yourself DRunner!

Who Know's we may even get into some fish!

·
Registered
206 Posts
i can't make it to sandbridge in the morning and am planning to go out on the sally T that night i was also thinking about hitting seagull around 9:00. is anyone going out there

dan lee

fish til it hurts

·
Registered
634 Posts
baddog you going back on the sally-t on a weekend? lol...wait..you aint going fishin you going after that lil blonde...she legal?lol

i'll be heading to seagull about 3-5pm sat

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm gonna go down to SB about 0500 til about 1100 and then going to book for the Point given the NW breeze being forecast, could be an interesting evening for drum. Anyway, will be going over at the market, look for the white GMC with rod rack on the front in the parking lot. On the beach, I'll be the one muttering to myself about the fact that they are probably slaying em at Hatteras:) I just have this feeling though that there's an outside chance that some big stripers might decide to visit the surf at SB and I would hate not to be there!

Good Fishin to all...
Hooter

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Looks like most everyone at SB will be doing the AM......where at????Market or pier site.That post last weekend about Rudee rock jetty looked constructive..any takers for that?????the R

·
Registered
53 Posts
I haven't been out there in several years. I know where the pier was.... where's the market?

·
Registered
27 Posts
The market is right there at the end of the main road to SB. The market itself is on the right and some condos under construction on the left. I'm going to start there cause 2 weeks ago got my first striper of the fall there.

Good fishin...
Hooter

·
Registered
634 Posts
where exactly are we meeting and parking at SB? lol looks like the weather will be nice on saturday:)

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good Question

I usually fish @ the pier end of SB,so look for my red Ford F150 w/ the rod racks up front.

But w/Hooters positive report @ the Market....I may be parking next to a white GMC.

Chest2Head, gimme a buzz when you hit the surf.

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Owl's creek public boat ramp,off of General Booth Blvd-headed towards the Oceanfront.

Look for the path in the woods headed to the VMRC science museum.

Took me a while to find the hole but worth all the mosquito bites in the summer time.

I suggest waders and lures.

·
Registered
634 Posts
hey just came back from the "fortune" oriental supermarket in the timberlake shopping center...they have fresh whole spot, croaker and butterfish and live blue crabs and fresh shrimp if anyone wants some fresh bait.

nsearch where will you be parked at SB? at the pier?...i hear there is a parking lot right across from the pier....i guess thats where i'll be hitting the beach at....i'll be somewhere on either side of pier along the beach, not far from it though....with a green beach chair and 2 rods..white hat

1 - 20 of 23 Posts