Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Have there been and/or will there be any P&S gatherings? I think it would be fun.:fishing:

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
We had one at SPSP before the season opened - Catch and release only. We tried to have one at AI this Fall but it didn't work out.

Sandcrab

I'll be at AI this Saturday if you'd like to join me there...

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey sandcrab,

thanks for the invite but I already had plans for cbbt. I'll be over there some time this fall or winter definately let me know if your going in the future

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
There have been lots of them over the years--Assateague, Sandy Point, Outer Banks. I've been to lots of them and seen 50 or 60 people turn up sometimes.

You just have to have enough people interested and pick a date.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Let me warn ya quick,,,, if ya got beer or bait in your cooler-lock it up,,, don't ever get your fingers anywhere near these guys when they are eatting and what ever you do DON'T FALL ASLEEP or you will get your picture taken kissing a fish :eek:

Other than that some of these guys ain't to bad to be around :p

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
See, now I have already told NS4D I did away with the slide show of him dancing nekkid with the ponies on the beach :--|

Now what needs to happen is someone find the pics of SandFleas highly trained killer attack ponies at AI that left a few of us in stunned horror :eek:
Kind of reminds me of a Elmo doll with an UZI :eek:

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
See, now I have already told NS4D I did away with the slide show of him dancing nekkid with the ponies on the beach :--|

Now what needs to happen is someone find the pics of SandFleas highly trained killer attack ponies at AI that left a few of us in stunned horror :eek:
Kind of reminds me of a Elmo doll with an UZI :eek:
Seein NS4D dance nekkid with the ponies.................Priceless!!!!!

That would have to be the $100,000 winner on Americas Funniest Videos....:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts