Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many times I have wondered, and sometimes asked, if strangers were members of Pier & Surf. I haven't found one yet (distressing as that is!). I have urged many people to surf us.

I would like to know my fishing P&S friends. I'd like to meet you while I'm fishing. But you know how it is on crowded piers (ugh!).

It occurred to me that we might consider a nice sign of some sort to put on the dashboard, or someplace easily seen by guys in the parking lot at 50 yards or so.

I'm toying with ideas like a white card maybe normal letter size (8 1/2 x 11) with the P&S logo downloaded and printed (thanks in advance for permission, lol). On the card we could have our nick name and homeport to ID us. We could use the flip side for collecting member signatures and the date & place where we met, maybe a phone number, and who had the most humongous Rock, etc.

I also think a decal of the logo afixed to a tackle box would give us tactical mobility to ID our own along the various catwalks, jetties, beaches and piers we roam.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
823 Posts
works for me if flea is game....... its his logo......lol

·
Registered
206 Posts
what might be nice is shirts or hats with our names. that would be nice so that when on the pier or surf with no cars around it would be easy to identify. A sticker wouldn't be a bad idea either.
Just a couple of ideas

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Wear some Pier and Surf stuff!

I always were my P&S T-shirt and hat when I fish. Go to the "P and S" merchandise section and order yours!

Reminds me that I need to order my longsleeve Pier and Surf shirt soon...

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Some of us usually wear our P&S hats but I like the decal idea. Put one on the tackle box and one on the car.

Catman.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Handles on Clothing

WtrDog and I have tossed a bunch of ideas around about this very thing. Hey Flea, (as mentioned above) maybe we can get a shirt made that has the P&S logo on the front pocket and on the back; our Handle (login ID) in large font. I also like the car sticker. Let us know man. Anything I can do to assist just ask, even if it were Iron-On patches?

WtrDog and I have met a bunch of the local P&S'ers now out at Tank and PLO. PLO was kinda funny, HAt80 was just driving by the causway and stopped and asked if we were P&S'ers. He then invited (or we invited ourselves, sorry Hat) us to the pier and we fished almsot all night. Great guy I tell ya.... ended up meeting Profish1 there by surprise that same night. Anyway, everyone is really great and it would be nice to know that we are surrounded with our online friends. Seeing the names on the shirts, hoody sweatshirts, or windbreakers would be really cool and easy to identify. My 2 cents :D
- Surfman

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
decal / antenna flag or streamer/ rod tube flag

Anything to lets us know who were fishing next to, t-shirt is good except with the cooler weather who's going to see it.

·
Registered
565 Posts
The gents at another site but a yeller bucktail in der hats for ID. Of course I suppose that yeller would not work fer us. Bucktails wouldn't generate any money for the site, but are more practical than personalized garments. How about bright pink! LOL!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts