Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
7,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in getting together after Labor Day. I'm thinking maybe the Tank early one Saturday morning. Just throwing out the idea.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Lets set a date. Just eating or fishing to. If we are going to fish lets make in the evening so we will have a good bite that nite..

·
Registered
7,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lets set a date. Just eating or fishing to. If we are going to fish lets make in the evening so we will have a good bite that nite..
I'll look at the up coming tide for Cambridge and see what we can work out. Night into the morning sounds great. BTW it's fishing, eating and more fishing. :fishing::popcorn::fishing:

·
Registered
7,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Cali. I was hoping you'd jump in with the best time from the Solunar Table. That's perfect as it also coinsides with high tide at 4:10 AM that morning. We'll be able to enjoy the night bite and fish the back side of the high tide for rock at 5:00 AM. With that being said let's set the date for Saturday Sept 12 on the Talbot County side (long side) of the pier. I'll be getting there around 1:30 AM and will be setting up at the last light poll down at the end..:D

·
Registered
978 Posts
Thanks Cali. I was hoping you'd jump in with the best time from the Solunar Table. That's perfect as it also coinsides with high tide at 4:10 AM that morning. We'll be able to enjoy the night bite and fish the back side of the high tide for rock at 5:00 AM. With that being said let's set the date for Saturday Sept 12 on the Talbot County side (long side) of the pier. I'll be getting there around 1:30 AM and will be setting up at the last light poll down at the end..:D
How long of a hike is that at the end?

·
Registered
7,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Idda know, could be beyond my range after a couple cold ones: How bout the Cambridge side instead??
My fishing for the last 2 years has been very limiter due to some health issues so when I am able to get out I choose my spots where I know I can catch fish. Over the years I've fished the Tank probably 25 - 30 times. Only 2 time have I fished the Cambridge side and both times were a disappointment. So for me it's always the Talbot Co side. That's one of the main reasons I bought my electric scooter and fabricated a tag along pier cart.;)

1 - 20 of 79 Posts