Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Outa Here

I don't like the looks of this one ifin it's coming our way which it looks like it may I will be so outa here off this sandbar we call home.
Anybody else made any plans or ponder the probabilities ? I plan on saying a few extra prayers that it makes a right turn just like every year .

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Nothing wrong with Savannah that a Category 4 or 5 couldn't cure.

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
IM me and I'll explain it. Just kinda frustrated with the rich yuppies right now.

·
Registered
823 Posts
koz who's gotta batten down the hatches me or you........? hope its neither but i wouldnt bet on it

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can definitly relate to that prediction Beachbms . Hope so that would be fine by me.:D

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
and that aint MOTHER NATURES WAY OF SAYN HI eihther , heck and i wont looking forward to doin anymore roof jobs down that way anyway jus some feshn :D

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll believe it when I see it

Hey C dog
I just hope inawe dosn't have to replace any roofs up his way and I am still on the edge of my chair untill it makes a hard right turn north . I just don't trust the weather man I guess.

:D

·
Registered
823 Posts
hey koz ya didnt get that old by being stupid huh............:D :D
just kidding koz... i hope we all come thru this without a scratch

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Topsailbum
Is that why I have the grey hair because of the smarts ? I always thought it was the older age creeping up on me.:D

·
Registered
823 Posts
koz ,
my friend i aint a long ways behind ya in grey or years....stay safe my friend

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
hEY kOZ like the old sayn goes no job to small no job to big but someonnes gettn ready to get a free ----- JOB . Courtiusly MOTHER NATURE . got enough roofs to do now holy cow man now im-a gon be slam backd up , bring your hammer up when ya come look me up ill be one of many gettn $$$$$:cool:

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Topsailbum

Got nothing against North Carolina but being that I live in Va, after looking at that map, I can honestly say that power blue has just become one of my least favorite colors.:(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts