1. Drill a small hole (1/8") in the baseball.
2. Drill a short (1/2") but larger hole on one side.
3. Tie a bead to 80-120 pound line.
4. I prefer the teardrop shape but any shape will do.
5. Thread it through the baseball.
6. Tie on a swivel and start having fun.
7. I also fill the larger hole with glue to keep thing secure.
A forum community dedicated to fishing and boat owners and enthusiasts along the East Coast and Gulf area. Come join the discussion about piers, safety, gear, tackle, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!