Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unless the weather turns absolutely brutal, I'm planning on taking a final trip to Assateague this weekend. Anyone else headed that way? And any word on who has the fresh bunker?

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
Rumor has it....

...That Harbor Tackle has some...Call first to make sure they are home (410) 213-9365.

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Check Martins, or (sorry forget the name) but tacke shop down by marina. Through stop sign at Harbor, on right hand side. Martins, make right at stop and first left, and on the left about three quarters of the way down.

Me depending on weather and elbow, hopefully one more this year and one early January.

Have Jeep will travel. :D

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
There is a chance the me and Shaggy will be headed down that way as well due to some unfortunate circumstances. We'll probably be there friday and saturday unless we do decide to head to NC.

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Okay, Anthony you beat me on this one.

Sandflea, when will ya be heading over?

I'll check KI and see if anything (doubtfull), but if Anthony and I decide Ai, I'll pick up a flat of frozen.

And somewhere or another myself and Anthony will be fishing, and maybe wet and cold.:jawdrop:

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Good Luck

Sorry I am hearing those words from some of your mouths again this year . It's a shame you all can not do it year round like we do here .:(
But Good Luck to all venturing out on the seasons last trip . I know I would go Banana's not being able to wet a line for the winter . :jawdrop:

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Second thoughts

I'm beginning to wonder if AI isn't done for the year. The water temps there are low and it's going to be c-c-c-c-cold! this weekend. Has anyone heard of fish coming out of there in the last few days?

I'm wondering if I should just stick to the Narrows this weekend.

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
As a matter of fact, brother stopped by work on his way back home from AI, 28" and 33", check pms Sandflea, and fishermans word about the hint. Saturday, winds looking good for you. If Anthony or I could have said no to KDH, we'd be at AI for that jaunt. May be worthless, but I been to AI many a time, and even if the skunk won, never, ever considered it a worthless trip. Or, come on down to North Carolina!

Oops,

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Looks like I am going to head out there sometime tomorrow and fish till monday afternoon. I will have my son and he will be wearing his snow suit so he can play. Hopefully the weather will hold out because I really need to get rid of the fishing itch. If you go today flea post report so i know what to look forward too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts