Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Maybe we can beg him to post some fishing results here with all the new free time. His reports were always so optimistic it left me a little disappointed and doubtful when I went out fishing after reading them. But read them I did, religiously. That's a real hole now it what was a really good smaller city newspaper.

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
Best of luck to Lee. I've been using the Pilot for fishing reports so long I remember Hutch's reports before Lee took over. When I was a kid I would obsessively call the free fishing report number every Thursday to get the audio version because it came out before the paper version.

(For you kids, phones used to be attached to a wall in your house by a wire. Newspapers were like an internet, but printed. And before forums and social media, the only place idiots could run their mouths was in letters to the editor.)

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
(For you kids, phones used to be attached to a wall in your house by a wire. Newspapers were like an internet, but printed. And before forums and social media, the only place idiots could run their mouths was in letters to the editor.)
The good old days when you could leave home or work and not be bothered until returning.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts